Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crackled

Whenever my nails are too short for a nice nail art, I usually go for crackle polish. I find it amazing because it creates a fun effect in no time, and it's super easy to apply.
Plus, it's great for sloppy people like me who mess up their first layer and who want to cover it up, instead of starting over with a new manicure ;-P
Here are some of my latest attempts. For all of them I used the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Fractured Foil #03, and changed the color of the layer underneath.


Here with the Confetti Centerstage #077, a very pretty purple with pink and blue micro-nano glitters. The Crackle was applied in a thick layer, which creates these wide and deep crackles.

BeFunky

BeFunky


Here with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet #340. I'm normally not a fan of green polishes (and of green in general!!) but I love the frosty, minty effect of this shade, which is emphasized by the silver sparkles of the Crackle.
Yes, one of these fingers isn't mine ;-P

BeFunky


And finally, my latest Crackle, that I removed yesterday! This one was done with Sinful Colors Professional in shade Hazard #952. This Sinful Colors is one of my latest acquisitions, and I absolutely love it! For some reason I've been addicted to Corals and Oranges lately, and this one seems to be a perfect mix of both colors (although I hope to find a Neon Coral polish ASAP ;-)
Here, I applied the Crackle in a very thin layer which allowed me to get thin and numerous crackles.

BeFunky


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment